Saturday, July 08, 2006

The West Coast Return ...

is on the horizon ... on August 1st, I will become an official member of the Pepperdine University community. I have accepted a position to serve as the Manager of the Student Alumni Organization and Student Advancement for Seaver College (their undergraduate school).

I've been out in Malibu, California (Home of Pepperdine) the past few days spending time on campus and looking for housing in the area. No, I will not be living next to Jessica Simpson--- but I did find out where she grocery shops. Oh brother! Next thing you know, I'll be surfing and dating a California dude. (Don't hold your breath!) More details to follow ....

3 comments:

andrew said...

Welcome to the West Coast, my friend!

Congratulations! I'm excited for you...enjoy the time at the house with Mama Henck.

Talk soon...

RaChelle and Paul said...

Amanda - wow, congratulations! This will make the commute a little easier for our 5 year reunion:->. I'm nervous and excited for you (not that I need to be) - I'm also very impressed. Way to go Marble!

Missy Small said...

Marbs, I'm so excited for you, even through my sadness at losing you from the eastern time zone... :)