

We got a little later this morning, which was nice. We had breakfast at the hotel, then made our regular trek to a gas station. We filled up in Gallup for 2.99 a gallon. We stopped for lunch in Flagstaff, Arizona at a Cracker Barrel. It was nice to have a good non-fast food meal. It was quick though, we were back on the road within an hour and fifteen minutes. We filled up again for three cents cheaper than before then got back I-40. Just a side note, particularly in the southern states we traveled through, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee there is a Cracker Barrel off nine of ten exits; the southern equivalent to Denny’s or Bickfords.
Following lunch, Dad Marble took the wheel and drove through to California. We stopped mid-way to get gas and grab ice cream at Dairy Queen. We arrived in Woodland Hills, California (my new home) at 10:19pm (PST)!!
Travel Day Four--
States Visited: New Mexico, Arizona, California
The Day’s Beginning Mileage: 20475
The Day’s Ending Mileage: 21132
Driver(s): Amanda Marble and Dad Marble
Cell Phone Conversations: Mom Marble x 3, Amy, Robert, Zach, Nana and Gramps, Ma’ Henck, Aunt Faye
2 comments:
most random comment ever: can I just say, I wish that Bob didn't even have a blog.
so, you went through every state except MO. I see how it is... hater.
Post a Comment