My dad and I spent Monday unloading the truck at a local Public Storage, then headed to campus to drop a few things off. We flew out Tuesday morning to Seattle, then drove southeast to Yakima. Boy, it feels good to be home!
Here are a few stats from my cross-country trek ...
Total Miles Travelled: 3130
Total number of tolls: 2 ($12.25)
# of states visited: 17 in 7 days
# of gas fill-ups: 13
Most expensive gallon of gas: $3.59 just inside east CA
Total gallons of gas: 290.79
Total spent on gas: 862.51
Penske truck miles per gallon: 10.764
3 comments:
hang in there girl! i'm so excited to hear about your new place:)
It has been a week and several days since we unloaded your things in CA. It was a lot of work but a delightful week assisting you with the move. The time we spent together loading/unloading, travelling, and stranded by the road will be memories I will cherish for along time. Thank you for allowing me to help and spending time with you. Congratulations on your new position. I know you will be challenged and will do extremely well. I am proud of you. I love you!
Amanda - I am anxious to hear about your new position. Congratulations and I hope things are going well...you California girl.
Post a Comment