Saturday, July 02, 2005
Live from Panera
Here I sit ... in one of my favorite places in Quincy-- Panera Bread! No only am I sitting here, I am blogging on my own PC (Dilbert the Dell) with my new wireless card! My cool parents said find something you want for your birthday and we'll send you the money. So, I decided I wanted a wireless card -- lucky for them I am a good shopper and got a great deal, along with a $20 rebate. Thanks mom and dad! What a great invention and birthday present! Officially, my birthday is tomorrow (July 3rd). And if you are curious -- I will be the ripe ole' age of 26.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amanda,
Welcome to the mobile blogging community. I'm glad you have a wireless card; any tips on buying one? I have to get one soon.
Happy Birthday,
Andrew
Post a Comment