Sunday, July 03, 2005

Birthday Recap

What a great day! The cliff notes version follows ...

Church, followed by lunch at Texas Roadhouse with the Hencks' (my east coast family), then a trip to the Greatland Target. I spent some birthday money and bought two DVDS (Philadelphia and The Princess Bride). Upon my return, I settled in for an afternoon nap. Then, my buddy Andrew (aka. Henckman) and I went to another Target (yes, we were looking for something in particular, we don't just make a point of visiting two Targets in one day), then Starbucks. Following Starbucks, we came back to my apartment to watch "Super Size Me." What a show! I will be getting up early tomorrow to work-out and won't be frequenting a fast food joint for quite a while. What an eye opener!

Also wanted to thank some dear people for helping me celebrate my birthday one way or another -- Bob, Kristy, Missy, Mom, Dad, Hencks, Shinns, Danker and Zach. I am so thankful for great people in my life.

P.S. Zach, thanks for the 1:25am call ... only a brother would do such a thing! Love ya!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey Amanda-

Happy Birthday. Sorry it's late. I'm responding to your log because you bought two of my TOP TEN movies of all time. Nice purchases.

F&TC,
- J

Amanda said...

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for posting ... look forward to more comments from you. Hope you are enjoying your 4th weekend.

J.R. said...

Glad to hear you had a good day!

Happy Birthday Amanda!