A glimpse into the life of a girl living in the land of sugar beets
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Starbucks Summer
Oh yes, I love Starbucks! After a busy day at work, Amy and I headed to Quincy Center Starbucks for my favorite summer drink-- Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade. It was a nice treat. Looking forward to the next time ...
Awesome! I'm jones'n for some Starbucks. All you lucky Americans have no idea how good you have it. Starbucks-on-every-corner is one of the main privileges of living in the United States. IMHO, at least.
I have been e-mailing Starbucks and begging them to put a shop in Nampa! I really miss it. I'm going to be in Seattle in 2 weeks, so I'm looking forward to tasting their wonderful elixers.
So many comments! I had to get in on this. Give me a carmel frap anytime.
To bad about the Sox today. Can't win em' all I guess. I'll try to have pictures up in the next few days. Yeah, how many times have I said that. Talk to you soon Sis.
8 comments:
get ready for the new tazo green iced tea that is coming out later this week!
--your Starbucks barista extraordinaire
Awesome! I'm jones'n for some Starbucks. All you lucky Americans have no idea how good you have it. Starbucks-on-every-corner is one of the main privileges of living in the United States. IMHO, at least.
Amanda, I hope you don't mind that I used this picture on my blog as well. I wish we had "barista extraordinaire" Andrew at a time like this. :) Lisa
Amanda...I love Starbucks too! I am a regular at the one here in Eagle. They know my "usual."
Hey...I didn't know you had a blog until your recent post on mine. This is cool. I'm gonna look around for awhile.
-tim
I have been e-mailing Starbucks and begging them to put a shop in Nampa! I really miss it. I'm going to be in Seattle in 2 weeks, so I'm looking forward to tasting their wonderful elixers.
Love you,
Kathy
Starbucks! Sinner!
There has got to be some cool local shop that is better then Starbucks!
Corprate coffee sucks!
Thats okay, I still think you are pretty cool Amanda, Have a good summer with your "starbucks" ;-)
So many comments! I had to get in on this. Give me a carmel frap anytime.
To bad about the Sox today. Can't win em' all I guess. I'll try to have pictures up in the next few days. Yeah, how many times have I said that. Talk to you soon Sis.
Z + S
Last night I had Starbuck's new green tea frap. I liked the taste but the color needs to be improved upon. Looks like a baby's..... Oh well.
Post a Comment