Thursday, January 03, 2008

Quasi-Resolutions

I've been making a list of "eights" as 2008 gets underway. Some might consider them resolutions, but I usually think resolutions are overrated. So, in my attempt not to confirm to the crazy new year's tradition, I have created these lists of eight to challenge myself, focus my time and become a more well-rounded person (not literally).

8 Places (I've never been) I'd like to Visit in 2008:
8- Balboa Park, San Diego
7- The Getty, Los Angeles (Going w/ NNU alumni February 23)
6- Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles
5- San Francisco, CA
4- Shinn's house
3- Las Vegas Strip (Conference in February)
2- San Diego Zoo
1- Solvang, California

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your mother hopes 1) Solvang, CA is your first choice and not 8 of 8. She will be glad to go there with you on her next visit to CA.

Benjamin Hausch said...

Solvang sounds fun! We're going...

Andrea said...

griffith observatory is on my list this year too - sad that we've never been on so many levels...we should go!