I had the wonderful pleasure to connect with some dear NNU girlfriends on Friday night. I left work a little early and headed down PCH through Santa Monica to Beverly Hills. What should have been a 45 minute drive turned into over an hour and a half. Thankfully, I had some very patience friends on the other end-- Andrea, Anna, Kory, Melissa and RaChelle.The girls were in town to visit Andrea and spend time together. The plan was for me to meet them after work at Sprinkles for cupcakes, then dinner. Due to traffic, I didn't get to join them at Sprinkles, but Andrea (thanks again!) was thoughtful enough to pick me up a pumpkin cupcake to enjoy after I met them at In-N-Out for dinner.
It was a special night, even with the crazy traffic. I just love getting together with NNU friends. Ladies, thanks for letting me join in on your weekend together.
2 comments:
Amanda- Thansk so much for meeting us, it was great to see you and an added bonus to a great trip. Sorry the drive was so long for you!
amanda - finally got that picture of you up on my flickr account - it's really cute. Feel free to steal it if you want :)
Post a Comment