Friday, January 04, 2008

Eight Books for 2008

I really enjoy reading. I usually don't have a problem finding something to read and this year will be no exception. Here are a list of books, in no particular order, that I plan to read in 2008.

Eight Books to Read in 2008:

8- Three Junes (starting the year off with Andrea's recommendation)
7- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
6- Good to Great by Jim Collins
5- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
4- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
3- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2- Everything Must Change: Jesus, Global Crises, and a Revolution of Hope by Brian McLaren
1- In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership by Henri Nouwen

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm using the Brian McClaren book for the class that I'm teaching this semester. From my limited work with it so far, it looks pretty interesting. I will be interested to hear what you think.

So looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!