A glimpse into the life of a girl living in the land of sugar beets
Thursday, August 25, 2005
ENC's SGA Executive Council
I would like to take a moment and introduce you to ENC's SGA Executive Council. I will be advising this fine group of men and a lady this year and looking forward to every minute of it.
I'd love to see that picture, but apparently it's too graphic for the NTS web filtering system. Here's the message I get when I click on it: Request blocked by WebBlocker for full nudity, sexual acts/text. Access to the Internet is monitored and repeated attempts to access inappropriate material will result in disciplinary action.
1 comment:
I'd love to see that picture, but apparently it's too graphic for the NTS web filtering system. Here's the message I get when I click on it:
Request blocked by WebBlocker for full nudity, sexual acts/text. Access to the Internet is monitored and repeated attempts to access inappropriate material will result in disciplinary action.
What are you posting to your blog, Amanda???
Just kidding.
HAVE A BLAST THIS WEEK!
Post a Comment