Friday, August 12, 2005
Go Idaho!
Greetings from the great state of Idaho! Day 3 of my trip visiting friends and family and I have been having a ball! It has been non-stop since I arrived Wednesday afternoon. I have been staying at my brother and sister-in-law's house. They have a beautiful and welcoming home. Wednesday-- Zach, Sarah and I celebrated Bob's birthday (yes, his real name, ha!) at Red Robin (singing included), followed by a evening in Boise with friends. Thursday was a full day -- a stop at NNU, a shopping trip to Super-Walmart, Missy's bridal luncheon at Red Robin (would we expect anything else?!), Missy's wedding rehearsal/dinner, and then "Office Space" at Bob's house with members of the wedding party. I have had two 1:00am "mornings" since my arrival and I have two more "nights" to go. Non-stop adventures here in Idaho ... more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello Friend!
Great to hear that you're enjoying your time in I-DA-HO! ;-) Enjoy your trip and I'll see you back on Sunday night (for our midnight Krispy Kreme run, of course ;-)
See you soon...
LUCKY!
We really wanted to make it, but its a long way from MO, okay not as long as you went, I guess you are just a better friend then me.
It was great to have you and give me practice at being a dad by scorning you when you came in late. Enjoy the start of school and for goodness sakes get some sleep.
I believe one of those mornings was closer to 2:20AM when my cell phone rang with a request for me to unlock the garage door. Remember??!! That is okay, as long as you got "home" safely.
Post a Comment