Thursday, August 18, 2005

NNU Mini-Reunions

This past weekend was full of mini reunions with NNU friends, some of which I had not seen since graduation (4 years ago).

The main reason for my trip to Idaho was to sing in my dear friend's wedding August 12th. Missy J and Jason Small were married in a beautiful ceremony in Boise, followed by an outdoor reception at her parent's home. In the wedding, I sang the song "Grow Old Along With Me/God Bless Our Love" accompanied by another dear friend, Bob.

Following the wedding reception, members of the NNU Class of 2001 and 2002 met at Bob's house for a mini-reunion. It was one of the best times I've had with NNU friends since graduation. I was able to catch up with friends, renew relationships and kick-back. It was a great pre-curser in preparation for our 5th year reunion scheduled for the Fall 06. I am thankful for Kristy pulling the idea together and making it happen.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Hey, Allisa Freeby (Pepply) sang Grow Old Along With Me in Jenny and my wedding. Great song!