By title alone, you're probably thinking .... "Date Night" .... WHAT?! Do tell ...
Okay, if you must know ... on Monday night, I took my oldest niece out for a date! :)
 |
| Minnie Mouse |
It was a real treat! I picked up Alison (aka. Minnie Mouse) and asked her whether she'd like to go to Dairy Queen or McDonald's. She quickly replied, "I'd like to go to the yogurt place by my house." So, off we went to Yogurt Court, a self-serve yogurt shop a few miles from her house. She walked in, went straight to the cups and then down to the end of the machines ... "I want this one," Alison stated. She was confident that the same flavor from last time was the flavor this time and as luck would have it, she was right. It was so cute. She was confident and navigated the whole process, including the variety of toppings, with ease. It is a joy to share such moments together! She is a keeper! Here are a few photos from our evening:
 |
| Serious about her yogurt! |
 |
| Auntie as Minnie (photo by Ali) |
No comments:
Post a Comment