Today, I met Ken Starr, Dean of the Pepperdine University School of Law. He was very personable and sincere. Dean Starr is known for his work investigating the death of the deputy White House counsel Vince Foster and the Whitewater land transactions. His document, the Starr Report, led to President Clinton's impeachment from charges that developed from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.Last night, I bought myself a new pair of pajamas. I LOVE new pjs! Ladies, if you are looking for some great pjs -- check out the Alfani tops and bottoms at Macy's.
Yesterday, I talked to a college friend of mine by phone who is serving in Iraq. He shared that things have been going well and the soldiers digital cameras have been a hit with the local children.
Last week, the president of the Student Alumni Organization and I flew to Columbus, Ohio for the national conference of organizations like our own. We had a great time hanging out together, planning for the coming year and learning from other organizations.
1 comment:
I really enjoy your links to interesting places. It makes finding things on the internet easy for us less-techie seniors. I would like to watch over your shoulder sometime when you update and do a posting to your blog.
Post a Comment