Today -- I had another Malibu celebrity sighting. The new Student Alumni Organization Executive Board members and I were having breakfast off-campus, when we looked over and saw ... Mr. Dick Van Dyke. He was hopping from table to table saying hello to other customers. Unfortunately, we didn't have a direct encounter, but doesn't 25 feet count? Humm... Mary Poppins anyone?
3 comments:
You should have called him over and introduced everyone. He might have been the biggest Pepperdine U contributor for the week. You just might have missed your big chance. You might have even got a movie part and big bucks.
i love dick van dyke. he's the best. seriously. maybe even better than tom selleck.
Did you know that Dick is a fellow Danvillian? He and his brother Jerry grew up in my hometown :) Of course, I've never seen either of them in real life! Hope that you are doing well
Post a Comment