Friday, June 08, 2007
Idaho Happenings
Two weeks ago, I headed north to Idaho for my brother's birthday weekend. The younger brother turned 25 years old, which means I'm even older. Sarah planned a great weekend to honor my brother that included an on-slot of family (her parents, my parents, Sarah's siblings and me), a free showing of Shrek 3 (courtesy of David), and a family/friend lunch at Panda Express that concluded with Zach being presented a trip to China to visit his best bud, Little Chit (courtesy of Sarah). The rest of the family was alerted by Sarah prior the weekend and gave Zach spending money for the trip.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It was great to have you up here in "the center of the universe" (rest in peace). You were a great present. And by the way are Mom and Dad showing teeth in that picture. I think that may be on for the wall. Priceless.
What a wonderful time! It was neat being with everyone.
Amanda, you should get a motorcycle of your own, you look HOT! Also, where do I get a spouse that gives me plane tickets to a far-off foreign land for my birthday??
nice shot of the siblings on the motorcycle.
ride that everyday to Pepperdine?
;-)
Post a Comment