From my friend, JR comes this crazy "finish this sentence" exercise. Join the fun!
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was a long time ago.
2. I am listening to... the thoughts in my head.
3. I am thinking about... what I need to pack for Idaho.
4. I love... Thursday night t.v.
5. My best friends... are great!
6. My car is... as close as you can get to driving a go-cart off-road.
7. I hate it when people ask? "... what time it is?"
8. Love... and marriage, they go together like a horse and carriage.
9. I would rather be... traveling the world.
10. Marriage is... not for me, yet.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... about what to eat.
12. I'm always... looking forward to the weekend.
13. I have a secret cheesy crush... on Jim from The Office.
14. My favorite thing to do is... take a Sunday afternoon nap.
15. My cell phone... doesn't ring too often.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I hit snooze again.
17. When I go to bed at night... I fall fast a sleep.
18. Right now I am thinking about... when this quiz will end.
19. Babies are... a lot of work.
20. I get on myspace... when I want to check my friends' pages.
21. Today I... wish I was in Idaho with family.
22. Tonight I will... fall fast a sleep.
23. Tomorrow I will... be retreating at a Malibu beach house.
24. I really want to be... a gourmet chef.
25. Someone that will most likely repost this is... someone that I least expect.
2 comments:
I like it, and I stole your post and posted it myself. Thanks for getting me off the hook of trying to come up with something to post. See you.. umm.. tomorrow!
Nice! I have a secret crush on Jim too....
I mean.....
Post a Comment