On Saturday, I board a plane to Seattle and head out on a 7 day Alaska cruise. I'm going with two sets of parents (the Marbles and Hencks). We are all Alaska newbies, so we are looking forward to the trip and from what I hear, we won't be disappointed.

After the cruise, we'll be heading to good ole' Packwood for the early 4th of July weekend and a little birthday celebration. I'll be back around the first part of July.
4 comments:
Planning on the best time ever.. and warm dry weather.
Only a very lucky person gets to travel with TWO sets of parents (and you didn't even have to live through a divorce for this to happen).
SOON! We're leaving SOON! Aaaaagh! So much to do! :)
See you at 0-early-hundred tomorrow at the Burbank Airport!
Welcome back! EVERYTHING was fantastic. I wish everyone could have been with us. Thank you Amanda for co-ordinating the trip with Anita and Bill. Your other parents are terrific.
very nice photos my friend.
glad to see you had such a great time in alaska.
p.s. i like the vegetables photo as well as the mountain shot from presumably the ship.
Post a Comment