A glimpse into the life of a girl living in the land of sugar beets
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Show and Tell
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures ... my apartment is ready for show and tell. The first four pictures are of the living room. The last two pictures are in my bedroom.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good work! Your apartment looked great when I was there a couple of weeks ago ... but even better now!
4 comments:
Good work! Your apartment looked great when I was there a couple of weeks ago ... but even better now!
I especially like the fireplace! :)
==anita==
Looks great. Now you can relax and get on to activities other than organizing your home. Noticed that your bicycle is still secured in its place.
your apartment looks wonderful! hooray!
Wow, check it out, your apartment is all hip and trendy and stuff. Looks nice!
Post a Comment