I found this fun Q and A on my friend Kristy's blog and couldn't resist ... some random information about me!
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Ice Cream Server at local Dairy Queen
2. RD at ENC
3. letter stuffer, envelope sealer for Dad's business
4. SAO advisor at Pepperdine
Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. White Christmas
3. Rain Man
4. The Princess Bride
Five Places I've Lived:
1. Bend, Oregon
2. Mission Viejo, California
3. Yakima, Washington
4. Nampa, Idaho
5. Quincy, Massachusetts
Four Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. The Office
Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. London, England
2. Athens, Greece
3. New York City
4. Orlando, Florida
Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Facebook
2. Hotmail
3. My blog (to connect to my friends' blogs)
4. MSNBC
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade Ice Cream (vanilla)
2. Popeye Pancakes
3. Spaghetti
4. CPK BBQ Pizza
No comments:
Post a Comment