It is hard to believe it is 2011 -- it seems like just yesterday, we were worrying about Y2K and folks were predicting the end of the world. In the last 24 hours, I've watched three movies: Mother and Child, Salt and The King's Speech, which included my first visit to
The Flicks. Not a bad start to the year, if you ask me.
I always enjoy the start of a new year -- in January and in August, when a new school year begins. New years = new beginnings. Yes, we don't need a new year to restart, but aren't they a good place to begin? So, in 2011, I have a few plans ... to read 52+ books (to beat my 2010 record of 51 books), to become a healthier version of myself (to eat better and workout more), to deepen my spiritual self (find a home church, read the Bible in a year and establish better daily devotional habits), to expand my cooking repertoire (my goal is to try four new recipes a month) and to blog more (any readers out there?).
In conclusion, a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas 2010.
 |
| Alison and Aunt Amanda |
 |
| Precious Present |
 |
| Tired Alison |
 |
| Annual Marble Family Photo |
 |
| Isn't she cute? |
 |
| Visiting Starbucks |
4 comments:
Yep - you still have readers out here! I'll look forward to reading updates on your progress on your goals. Mine for the new year are much less ambitious...mostly involving things like "make sure kids are wearing clothes" and "wash kitchen floor at least once a month whether it needs it or not." :)
Krista-- good goals! I probably need to add my kitchen floor to my goal list too. Happy New Year!
how cute is that girl!! I love it. So glad you are posting again...
I'm still here! Yay for more posts!
Post a Comment