Wednesday, January 12, 2011
11 Days In ...
It is now January 12, as as of today I will have worked out 11 days (in a row!). You can wipe the surprised look off your face. I know, doesn't seem like me, does it? Honestly, each day I wake up and head to the gym I surprise myself too. Christmas break was a turning point ... for a number of reasons I won't go into here, I needed to make a change in my life. And so far, so good! I've established a new routine .... I feel better ... I'm more conscience of what I eat ... I'm changing! I can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good for you! Isn't it so good to have January? Like it's possible to be anyone you want for the next twelve months?
Post a Comment