Monday, October 01, 2007

Takin' on the Bowl

Last night, I went to Pepperdine's annual Hollywood Bowl event. I joined my office colleagues, along with 100+ alumni for a picnic, then headed up the hill to the Bowl for a performance by the Peking Acrobats. A good time was had by all -- I loved the atmosphere at the Hollywood Bowl. It reminded me a lot of the Hatch Shell in Boston, but with formal seating. I am definitely looking forward to my next visit, yet to be scheduled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great variety of entertainment opportunities you have been able to attend and enjoy. These will be memories to last you a life time. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Amanda!

Hadn't been by here in awhile. Great to hear things are going well for you at Pepperdine. Life at NNU is rocking this year. The biggest thing...SCHOOL SPIRIT is huge this year. Had nearly 1000 people at the volleyball game last week. Very cool.

Blessings!