I want to make you aware of a recent feature I added to my blog ... a list of current books I am reading. You will find my list to the right, under my favorite "sights and sounds." I hope to figure out how to provide a picture of the book covers at some point. Enjoy!
Winter Snow Update: Friday was an eventful weather day here in New England We had blizzard conditions for a good part of the day, accompanied by thunder! It was very windy and cold. By the end of the work day, we had received approximately 8 inches. I love New England winters (please note, that was written with tons of sarcasm)!
1 comment:
I love the new sidebar! How do you do it (since I'm a baby blogger now)? Why it is one of my favorite pasttimes to see what everyone else is reading, I don't know. But there you have it. Makes the wintry snow a bit nicer?
Post a Comment