A glimpse into the life of a girl living in the land of sugar beets
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Let it Snow!
On Sunday, we got our first official snow (that sticked) of the season. Here is a picture from my living room window. I'm not sure I'm ready for this white stuff yet.
It has been so cold here...we wish we would get a little snow! It is mostly raining right now or it is 28 degrees! What a great view...I hope you were snuggled up and styaing inside.
3 comments:
Weeee! I love snow! We are suppose to get some tomorrow! Drive safe Amanda!
I remember that view, snow and all...
It has been so cold here...we wish we would get a little snow! It is mostly raining right now or it is 28 degrees! What a great view...I hope you were snuggled up and styaing inside.
Post a Comment