Greetings from Yakima, Washington. My vacation began December 19th, when I left the ice cold city of Quincy, MA for the balmy spring weather of Seattle, WA. I had a wonderful time shedding my wool coat and spending time with my parents around Seattle suburbs. On Tuesday, we were able to connect with some dear family friends for lunch. It was such a treat!
My time in Yakima has included a number of activities ... a dentist visit (no cavities), four hours of knitting lessons (way to go Mom!), many visits to Starbucks, a bit of shopping, a manicure with Sarah, a present-filled Christmas Eve with family, and a Christmas day made up with great food and all six episodes of The Office (season one).
Now, the countdown begins ...the parents and I head to Orlando tomorrow. Wahoo!
2 comments:
Greetings Friend and Fellow Traveler!
Merry Christmas! Hope your day was good and you enjoyed yesterday. I think between the two of us we'd have quite a few flier miles under our belt! Have GREAT fun in Orlando! Can't wait to swap stories once we're back in the Arctic (a.k.a. Quincy) in a week. Talk to you soon...
The Office! Nice! American or British? Ah, who cares, they are both great!
Merry Christmas Amanda!
Post a Comment