Monday, June 10, 2013

ACSD National Conference


ACSD: Association of Christians in Student Development
June 2013: the annual national conference

"Develop Different" (the conference theme) by the numbers ... 425 attendees from across the country, 4 keynote speakers (Jon Acuff, Susan Komives, David Kinnaman, and Theresa Powell), an amazing NNU Student Development team that planned and executed an incredible 2-day pre-conference and 4-day conference. I had the privilege (I can say that now that it is over) of co-chairing the conference with my VP, Dr. Cook.  As co-chair, I experienced a variety of emotions -- worry, joy, overwhelm-ness, excitement and relief (it is done!). I will look back on hosting ACSD as an incredible professional adventure and a great resume-builder. Looking forward to attending next year as a participant ... Bethel University in Minnesota, here I come!
Conference theme & logo
Ice cream "baked" potatoes
Jon Acuff and Co-Chair Amanda

No comments: