Instead, I've decided to share what I purchased earlier this week with some of my house-sitting money-- a little something for the home. First off, it should be said ... I love Pottery Barn! For me, it is an event just to walk my fingers through their catalog. So, it shouldn't be a surprise when I tell you I fell in love with these pieces of silverware as soon as I saw them.
I had actually convinced my dad it could be a "father/daughter" project when I was home and we could make them. Closer to my trip, I decided to forgo my DIY (do it yourself) project, as relaxing had become a bit more of a priority. Well, as luck would have it ... I got home from WA and they were on sale. So, I snatched them up. I can't wait to hang them!
1 comment:
The silverware looks great on the wall. Glad you were able to find them on sale and we did not have to try our crafting skills. Enjoy!
Post a Comment