Friday, March 28, 2008

Three months later ...

Well, it hasn't been three months (only 1 month) since my last post, but at times it feels that way.  To get back in the swing of it, I thought it might be interesting to compile a list of movies I've watched and books I've read in the past three months.  

Books- January to March 
The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by John Grisham
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks 
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
A Bound Man: Why We Are Excited About Obama, But Why He Won't Win by Shelby Steele
The Namesake: A Novel by Jhumpa Lahiri
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
God's Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America by Hanna Rosin
The Translator: A Tribesman's Memoir of Darfur by Daoud Hari
Spiritual Direction: Wisdom for the Long Walk of Faith by Henri Nouwen 

Movies Watched for First Time- January to March 
The Other Boleyn Girl
27 Dresses
Atonement
The Jane Austen Book Club
Little Miss Sunshine
No Reservations
Pride

No comments: