
I took the plunge -- after YEARS of adamantly being against Apple computers, although I grew up on an Apple 2C, I bought a Macbook! I bought a 13.3" white Macbook the first part of March. The purchase was really out of necessity. Dilbert, my Dell laptop of five years finally called it quits. About six months ago, the keyboard on my laptop went out. I bought a stand alone keyboard, but that slightly defeated the purpose of a laptop, but I made do. Months went on and quirky things continued, so I was expecting the end. However, I'm learning that one is never ready to make a $1,000 plus purchase. I spent a few weeks doing research and decided the Macbook would be the best option.
I've really enjoyed it so far. I've had a video chat with my brother, taken polaroid pictures with my mom over Easter weekend and begun the crazy process of recreating my address book. I still feel like I have a lot to learn to fully take advantage of all the Mac features, but it will come in time.
4 comments:
good for you! i'm glad to see you back online! :)
Good work Amanda! I am so happy you made this choice - you WON'T regret it!
Wooo-hoo! You won't regret this.
We're proud of you and excited for this new computing adventure! Love, A+L+L
Post a Comment