
I absolutely love The Office -- it makes smile. As my brother says, "I now look to Thursdays to get me through the week." And I must agree --TGIThursday! Grey's Anatomy is not too bad either. But, let's focus on The Office. I love the ups and downs of Jim and Pam's relationship or lack there of. I love the absurdity of Michael, the boss. I love Dwight's dedication to Dunder-Mifflin that comes across of so wacky. I love the pranks Jim (and Pam) pull on Dwight and now Andy. Here are some of my favorites:
Jim stole some stationary from Dwight before he left Scranton and now he faxes Dwight "messages from future" with warnings about what's going to happen. He faxes Dwight: "Dwight, at 8 AM today someone poisons the coffee. Do NOT drink the coffee. More instructions to follow. Cordially, Future Dwight." Dwight receives this and then tackles Stanley who is about to sip his coffee
Jim "allegedly" put Dwight's stapler in Jell-o. When questioned about it, Jim was eating Jell-o. Later, Jim encases Michael's "World's Best Boss" coffee mug in a Jell-o mold.
Jim put all of Dwight's desk supplies inside the vending machine. Things like his name plate, stapler, pen cup and of course his wallet. Dwight goes to get a snack and notices this. Pam walks in and decides what she really wants is a pen cup. So she buys it. Without his wallet, Dwight can't buy back his supplies. Helpful Jim gives him a bag full of nickles.
5 comments:
You now have me hooked. The Office is my weekly favorite. It is a great training show on how to run an office!
I love the faxes Jim sends Dwight from "Future Dwight". haha, best show ever.
I've heard good things. I watched the beginning of one episode once, but I didn't like it, but I was just talking with one of my friends about it, and he looooves it. He was also telling me about the pranks, and I was crying I was laughing so hard.
:) I may have to actually sit down and watch it!
The episode a few back when Jim threw Andy's phone in the ceiling. Classic. Here's to a new episode tomorrow!
i know this post was a while ago, but i'm catching up after months of not reading blogs. laziness i suppose.
I'm not at all surprised that you appreciate the humor of The Office. It's a staple show for my wife and me as well. Right now though, i miss Andy. go to my blog to see a video tribute someone made to him on YouTube. :-)
Post a Comment