Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Eleven (places) in 2007

Well, it is the first day back to work following a 12 Christmas/New Year vacation. And as you might guess, it was difficult to return. It has been a slow day in the office. As a result, my mind has been wandering quite a bit. Instead of making my new year's resolutions, I decided to make a list of eleven places in California, I've never been, but would like to visit in 2007. In no particular order ...
1. Universal Studios
2. San Francisco
3. The Getty
4. Santa Barbara
5. Griffith Observatory
6. Santa Monica Pier
7. Riverside (my cousin's house)
8. The Shinn's house
9. Los Angeles Public Library
10. San Diego Zoo
11. Hearst Castle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The San Diego Zoo is great, you will love it! Sea World is worth checking out while you are down there too.

Anonymous said...

You should go to the Getty Museum--Old Masters paintings, desks from Louis IX era inlayed with gold. I was very impressed. It is right there near you.

Anonymous said...

Can we meet you in SF? :)

We look forward to your visit!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm, so glad we made your list!