A glimpse into the life of a girl living in the land of sugar beets
Thursday, January 19, 2006
What's new?
The subject of this post is something I have been asked a lot recently. Unfortunately, I haven't had a good answer, which also suggests I haven't had anything interesting to share with you on my blog. So, I'm posting some pictures from my Florida trip ... enjoy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just a short note to viewers of your blog that the bottom right picture is of a "family walking dogs". The family members and dogs were created with Legos. Need to enlarge picture to see the real "beauty" of the masterpiece. This was a fun trip.
Amanda, we may have to do some serious emailing in the next couple months because Paul and I are headed to Florida for spring break (although we will most likely not fit in with the majority of "spring breakers":->). I guess you inspired us! As far as the blog posting...I think we are all in a bit of a lull. Who can top the holidays!?:->
2 comments:
Just a short note to viewers of your blog that the bottom right picture is of a "family walking dogs". The family members and dogs were created with Legos. Need to enlarge picture to see the real "beauty" of the masterpiece. This was a fun trip.
Amanda, we may have to do some serious emailing in the next couple months because Paul and I are headed to Florida for spring break (although we will most likely not fit in with the majority of
"spring breakers":->). I guess you inspired us! As far as the blog posting...I think we are all in a bit of a lull. Who can top the holidays!?:->
Post a Comment