Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My 50th Post


I've had a few people ask if I have updated my blog. To which, I have answered "No, I have not been inspired to share anything ... my life has been busy, but not that eventful." But, for those who check everyday for something new, I figured it was about time to post about something, anything, that would satisfy my viewing audience. As a result, you have the opportunity to uncover what I have finished reading this week.

Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood-- I got hooked on this series after seeing the first book in movie form this summer. Each book has been fun, light-hearted and an easy read. I checked this book out today from the library and had it read in 3 hours.

God's Politics: Why the Right Gets It Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It-- I bought this book last spring, after the title caught my attention. Overall, it was a good read. It both affirmed and challenged my thinking on politic issues from a Christian perspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved Girls in Pants, best book of the series.
sorry we didn't get to see you in boston, we had a great time. let me know the next time your in town. we'll talk soon:)

J.R. said...

Jim Wallis is the man, nice pick Amanda!