Monday, April 28, 2014

April Happenings

I have got to get in a better routine of blogging (is that a verb?!). It is a treat to have life recorded and look back, but once I'm behind it is difficult to go back and capture it all, which brings me to April!

I read a few books:
168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam
Someone: A Novel by Alice McDermott
My Wish List: A Novel by Gregorie Delacourt
The Wives of Los Alamos by Tarashea Nesbit
Gone (Kindle Single) by Colum McCann

I applied to a doctoral program -- Azusa Pacific University, Ph.D. in Higher Education
(fingers crossed ... update to follow)

I became a "t-ball auntie"cheering for the Rockhounds and the cutest t-ball player, my niece.
T-ball Auntie and Cutest Player
I celebrated Easter weekend in Idaho with my family living in Yakima -- oh, what a joyous time!
Cousins!
Nana at Honkers
Nieces with Great Aunt & Uncle

Ali tickling Gramps
Easter baskets

No comments: