Friday, April 16, 2010

Dancing? At NNU?

I just back from a great campus league activity at NNU -- line-dancing! Over 100 students showed up to strut their stuff in the Dex. Country music, a professional instructor and a lot of laughs made for a great evening. Here is a little video I took on my phone from the evening, in case some of you still don't believe NNU had a dance. :)


3 comments:

Bec said...

WHAT? What is next an event where you buy a ticket for the chance to win a trip to Disneyland or something? Good grief, what is the world coming to? HA. Couldn't help myself, sorry...

dad said...

That's a dance? It looked like me trying to figure out which was my right and left foot.

Amanda said...

Oh, Becca. If you only knew how much I laughed (out loud) at your comment. On a similar, but unrelated note, NNU students are heading down to D-land this weekend.