- Working around my house (Before and After Pictures)
- Teaching my first college course for undecided freshmen/sophomore majors
- Learning I would be an Aunt to Baby Girl Marble
- Turning the big '30" in July
- Hosting Thanksgiving Day and Weekend at my house
- Shoveling my driveway three times in one weekend (and it isn't winter yet!)
- Buying Pottery Barn lamps for my family room
- Hosting a freshmen Rendezvous group at my house during New Student Orientation
- Traveling to the Portland Antique Show and visiting Powell's Book (1st time)
- Attending NNU's LEAD Retreat (as staff) and the first-ever Freshmen Retreat
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Better Late, Then Never
I will be the first to admit I've been a terrible blogger the last six months or so. Here are a few highlights ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A wonderful presentations of contrasts. Your place is looking great.
Post a Comment