Sunday, May 10, 2009

More Home Improvements

Inside the house, the projects continue ... 

1. Wallpaper (will I ever be done?) -- removal has continued in the Master Bedroom
MBR Wallpaper Removel2 MBR Wallpaper Removel

2. Curtains ("great-grandma ugly") -- Bill and Kristy helped me take down the crazy curtains and the look of the living room and dining room completely changed in a matter of minutes.  Thanks, Hiltons!  
Grandma Curtains Grandma Curtains2

3. "New" Dining Room Table/Hutch -- my parents gave me their old table and hutch for my place.  With a new overhead light, art on the wall and table/hutch, I have a finished room!
Dining Room

4 comments:

Kristy Hilton said...

It's starting to look great! Thanks for making me feel famous with my picture posting!

Anonymous said...

You're doing such a great job!! I love what you've done so far. Please let me know when our movie comes in. I'm excited to come watch it with you.

Krista said...

I don't comment much but always keep tabs on your new posts. :) Your foray into gardening and your ongoing home projects look so great!! Wish I were close enough to see it all in person... In the meanwhile, keep the pictures and updates coming!

dad said...

You need an update.... it looks better at 8/8/09