Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful Organization

While some may consider my weekend project a bit over the top, maybe even "OCD" or "anal" -- I call it "beautiful organization!"  On somewhat of a whim, I decided I was having issues with my clothes hangers -- I had a mix of IKEA and non-IKEA hangers, metal, wood and plastic.  So, I rearranged my array of current hangers and bought a few new ones.  Ideally, I'd like to have all wooden hangers, but I haven't fully taken the plunge.  Isn't there something great about having things match?  Anyway, if I make any more comments or further ramble, I'm sure you will really think I'm OCD ... so I'll quit and let the pictures speak for themselves. 


6 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful. You want to come and organize mine next??

Krista said...

Ooooh! I love it!

Unknown said...

looks beautiful to me!

Missy Small said...

This is why we are friends. Oh, and Costco sells pretty affordable wooden hangers. I should know.

Melanie said...

Niiiiiice. I'm with "amy", my closet could do for some organization. And some purging.
I'm actually jealous of your OCDness in this area.

andrew said...

Come to campus!

I've got a closet in need.