Monday, May 19, 2008

Movie Meme

Movie Meme
Courtesy of College Buddy, JR

1. One movie that made you laugh:
Because I Said So

2. One movie that made you cry:
The Notebook

3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
Space Camp

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
You've Got Mail

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Girls Just Want to Have Fun (I still love it!)

6. One movie you hated:
Cloverfield

7. One movie that scared you:
What Lies Beneath

8. One movie that bored you:
Dan in Real Life

9. One movie that made you happy:
You've Got Mail

10. One movie that made you miserable:
Misery

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Flight 93

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Steve Edison (Matthew McConaughey), Wedding Planner

13. The last movie you saw:
RENT (on t.v.)

14. The next movie you hope to see:
P.S. I Love You

15. Your favorite movie:
Philadelphia

I tag ... Missy, Ben and Henckman

1 comment:

J.R. said...

You really didn't like Dan in Real Life?

Also, Space Camp... that sounds awesome!