Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shufflin' the iPod

Well, my college buddy JR tagged me with this little iPod game. I'm suppose to "list the first ten songs that come up on my iPod when I hit 'shuffle'." As I shared with him, I got my iPod just over two months ago, so my list is not as diverse as others. I still have along way to go before I reach JR's 8,000 songs.

1. Michael Buble- A Foggy Day (in London town)
2. Peter Schmalfuss- Etude No. 3 in E major op. 10/3
3. The Preacher's Wife- I Go To The Rock
4. Josh Groban- Never Let Go
5. Derek Webb- Love is Not Against The Law
6. Frank Sinatra- Laura
7. Gaither Vocal Band- I'll Worship Only At the Feet of Jesus
8. Holly Cole- Little Boy Blue (Blue Note Blend 2)
9. Il Divo- When a Chid Is Born
10. David Hirschfelder- The Rach. 3
11. RENT- Light My Candle
12. Michael Buble- You Don't Know Me
13. Andrew Loyd Webber- Think of Me
14. Shane and Shane- Barren Land
15. Il Divo- Adeste Fideles

3 comments:

Marble Madness said...

Sounds or rather looks like I need to go through someones music collection and add some choice tracks. Not very often that I don't know many of the songs I see. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Wow i've never heard of any of these songs except for maybe the Josh Groban and Frank Sinatra ones. I enjoy reading your blog it's very interesting. Joe

Fil said...

Just got my new iPod as well (the replacement for the heisted one), and figured I'd play this little game ... even though it's a little late! :)

1. You Can Run, But We'll Find You - Matchbook Romance
2. Mona Lisa - Guster
3. Eleanor - Low Millions
4. Golden Slumbers - The Beatles
5. Johnny Saucep'n - Moxy Früvous
6. Direct to Helmet - The Spinto Band
7. Settle Down - Cartel
8. The Worm - Audioslave
9. For You, I Will - Teddy Geiger
10. Superman - Goldfinger