Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Randomness

It has been a month since my last post (sorry Zach!). February was an interesting month for me; it was full of work (Homecoming weekend and a SAO trip to Idaho), a number of days of not feeling well, with a large dose of little, if any, motivation. February would have been a bust, if it hadn't been for my visit to the great state of Idaho where I spent a fun-filled afternoon with Zach and Sarah.

For my first post of March, I decided to provide you with some randomness... enjoy, hate it, whatever!

1) Spell your name without vowels: Mnd
2) What month is your birthday in? July
3) Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yeah, if I used my laundry money
4) Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole? umm.. no!
5) Ever been in a police car? Not that I can recall ... :)
6) Last song you listened to? The Cure - "Why Can't I Be You"
7) What makes you laugh the most? The Office
8) Are you missing someone right now? Of course, my family
9) What makes you smile? the small things in life
10) Closest pink thing to you? a pink post-it note on my computer
11) Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars? NO!!!
12) Least favorite color? Army green
13) Pancakes or French Toast? French Toast
14) What is the first movie you ever saw in theater? I wish I knew ...
15) Ever been stung by a bee? yes, once on my arm in HV
16) How tall are you barefoot? 5' 2.5''
17) Are you a vegetarian? No, I will admit I love meat
18) Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Why am I really posting this on my blog? Why am I so intriqued with American Idol? That boy is no good!
19) Do you own slippers? Yes, the lavender plush kind.
20) Favorite kind of potato chips? Ruffles
21) Does someone have a crush on you? Ha-- wouldn't that be nice
22) Last gift received? a fun Sunday afternoon with my Henck friends
23) How many candles are going to be on your cake this year? First off, I would rather have ice cream over cake, but if I got a cake 28 candles.
24) Can you watch golf on TV for more than 15 minutes? no, not fun.
25) What does a CPA do? Well, my dad is one -- a certified public accountant (tax man)

3 comments:

Marble Madness said...

I'm so proud of you to update. I know what it's like not to be motivated, so don't fret. But I do like the randomness. As I'm probably the most random person ev.. hey look a bird!

Anonymous said...

Glad the question was what a CPA does verse what it stands for! I have heard some doozies; most are not printable here.

Andrew & Lisa said...

Amanda, Thanks for the post! It's nice to hear from you even if it's via your blog. :) I hope you have a better March than February. We will pray for blessings. ~Lisa