... tonight after work, I get keys to my apartment!! For the past 25 days, I've been living with a Pepperdine family here in Malibu. It has been a nice way to transition, but I am VERY ready to be in my own place. Tomorrow, I will meet a moving company at my storage unit and move things over to my place. What a great sound that is ... my place!
Here is the floor plan of my one bedroom/one bath apartment:
4 comments:
Congrats on your new digs. We are anxious to see you and your new apartment once you get everything unpacked and settled.
yay! i can't wait to see your new place all put together! so excited for you (and slightly envious of you for having your own place... now i never will. :))
Looks pretty good, though a little too two-dimensional for my taste. How 'bout some all-set-up pix? :)
I like it! And, it's great that a former RD, with a zero tolerance assignment, now has a "bar" in her own apartment! Look at the floorplan! :)
Seriously, I'm happy for you to have your own place. But, it's still good to see you from time to time!
Post a Comment