Saturday, April 22, 2006

ENC Lip Sync 06'

The Residence Life staff at ENC decided to participate in this year's SGA Lip Sync competition. I think it is safe to say we were the hit of the show, coming in at third place. In a student competition, staff have no chance! We performed the opening song, "Seasons of Love" from the movie, Rent. A picture of the ENC cast on the left and the "real" cast on the right.

3 comments:

andrew said...

Looks like fun! I looked at the pictures and at first thought the picture on the right was you guys singing and said "wow!" But then I read what you said and laughed...

Nice work!

RaChelle and Paul said...

Hi Amanda! I'm with Andrew...I was so impressed with ENC's spotlighting ability and trying to figure out which one was you! Hope you are doing good and looking forward to your summer break! Any big plans?

Andrea said...

LOVE IT Amanda! Too funny...