until my Geneva Graduation! Yikes --- so much to do before then. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed and anxious! I will "walk" May 12th, but have until August 15th to finish my research/thesis. It has been a long-haul, but soon I will be able to enjoy the pay off.
My cap, gown and hood arrived this week. It was definitely a reality check! I will post pictures soon. I have some crazy looking sleeves and my hood has a funny tail too. The MA suggests more knowledge, yet the "academic costume" as they call it makes one look pretty stupid, or at least funny looking!
In closing, a shout out to Sarah Marble who celebrated here 23rd birthday April 27th... Happy Birthday Sarah!
2 comments:
I am so proud of you, Amanda! What a great accomplishment.
Yeah! :-)
Looking forward to hear about your graduation! Keep it up!
Post a Comment